Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2023, 20:24 (Ref:4147080)   #442
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
A local 'automobilia' auction site in Aus (ironically called Donington auctions) had a 1958 LM24 ticket for sale the other day....described simply as "Le Mans: An original 1958 Le Mans entry ticket, specifically for the 21st and 22nd June, 1958"
I was the winning bid at one stage going into the final day.... at AU$20 (about £11.00). I missed the final part of the auction and it ended up going for AU$100 at hammer fall.
Expensive. I have a 1957 Sommer grandstand ticket which, while not perfect, cost me a heck of a lot less. I also have several dating from the early 60's. I don't think I've ever bought a single ticket for more than £12-15.