Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2023, 01:20 (Ref:4147117)   #444
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Expensive. I have a 1957 Sommer grandstand ticket which, while not perfect, cost me a heck of a lot less. I also have several dating from the early 60's. I don't think I've ever bought a single ticket for more than £12-15.
Yeah I was in at AU$20(£11) but no way I would have paid over $25. It was only going to be a 'thank-you' gift to a Le Mans freak friend who did me a favour. He got a bottle of wine instead. . I have old tickets but have never bought tickets to event I wasn't at. I drew the line on memorabilia to books models and art work.
Having recently moved after 35 years in the same house I had a major clearout of stuff I had collected / accumulated over the years and tbh had forgotten I even had.