View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2023, 09:33 (Ref:4185955)   #56
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I must admit I expected everything to be e-tickets this year and I was pleased to see the hard copy option still retained. I shall continue buying hard copy until they're withdrawn, as I'm sure they eventually will be. I was lucky with my stickers last year, even the one for the late Expo purchase arrived before I left - although I did chase the ticket office, just to be sure. I'm hoping that the stickers will arrive with the hard copies this time, but I'm not holding my breath.
Think our campsite agent still uses hard copy tickets- will find out later. Have had a hard copy envelope size ticket for BSJ entry each year.

Last year also had a bright yellow football sized BSJ sticker. With both of those, Crit Air 1, screen mount and phone for Waze and a small VotC campsite sticker and a Le Mans sunstrip it’s getting tricky seeing out.

Assume Panorama parking sticker will be big too. Are parking stickers simple copies ti be waved in from a distance (I thought so)? If so ACO would be foolish to send out in advance.