View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2021, 21:26 (Ref:4040204)   #202
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
PEUGEOT SPORT: PIONEERING PERFORMANCE AGAIN

“Thanks to the commitment and passion that drives everyone at PEUGEOT SPORT, the motorsport division of PEUGEOT has enjoyed success at the very highest level in numerous types of motorsport. Inspired by our heritage and expertise in the field of hybridisation, we are returning to the prestigious, exacting FIA World Endurance Championship with an LMH car in 2022.”

from https://media.peugeot-sport.com/en/D...k=66561bbb7836

Sure, nothing is carved in the stone these days but peugeot intention to return in 2022 is basically confirmend. It's not they were going to invest tons of money if they didn't even know the exact year. I'm always concerned about ligier role in the equation since they were hired as technical partner when onroak is the first that actually needs technical partners to operate...
Yeah to be clear, I'd seen them say they were aiming to debut in '22 - but they haven't committed as to when. So they could opt to debut after Le Mans to run the latter season races with less pressure and more testing under their belt. I don't think for the moment they have confirmed they will do the full season.