Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2021, 22:14 (Ref:4051848)   #522
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's a continuation of something a friend shared on FB.

In honour of the poor 9 year old Blackpool boy tragically struck by lightening while at football training and to show compassion, solidarity and support to his family, friends and coaches etc...I'm hoping you'll all follow me and post 9 football's on your wall. In the hope that his family will see far and wide how much they are truly in our thoughts at this most difficult time for them, let's show them they're not alone, we stand with you..
Ahh yeah I'd heard about that and seen a few tributes. Absolutely tragic. Nice sentiment.