Thread: Red Bull Ford
View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2023, 22:20 (Ref:4142924)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Not sure, but I am a cynic and certainly don't believe either in coincidences or in press releases in general.
you have to be a cynic and unfortunately too many F1 accredited reporters are content towing the party line.

maybe i should be looking for other sources/have gotten complacent with the few F1 sites i frequent but doesnt seem like anyone is asking any follow up questions to the exact specifics of Ford's involvement...all seem content to just repeat the soundbites from the launch event.

meanwhile we do as we fans have always done...fill the void with speculation!