Thread: Red Bull Ford
View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2023, 13:59 (Ref:4142975)   #22
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Does the “I'm a genius, just ask me” in that article refer to the Ford CEO or the author?
I am struggling to take anything serious from that site. First... can't be bothered to get a SSL certificate for his domain. If he wants page views that will be a challenge as I expect Google will bury him in their search results for not having that. I generally just about refuse to look at any site that doesn't have one. Second... I have a rough time listening to people who refer to themselves in the third person. From the first page...

Quote:
Editor's Note: In this week's Rant, Peter decimates Ford...
As stated on the site, the "Editor" and "Peter" are the same person.

Maybe he knows what he is talking about, maybe he doesn't.

Richard