View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2016, 17:49 (Ref:3613730)   #41
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjd187 View Post
I am going...for the first time!
Been a dream for 15years.

Thought I had time to look things up after the holidays, I didn´t!

Need some advice from you experienced people.
I haven´t booked anything yet and had the plan to bring my caravan and be there sunday evening but as I found out all the good campsites are fully booked.
Maybe just take the car and jump on [LM24] International ten-tenths camp III (2016) if there is any spot left.
Or book the GE ticket, grandstand and just see if I get something when I arrive.
Reading around a little I get the impression that you always can get a spot late at Beausejour, Arnage or Mulsanne campsites?

Some agencies state that caravans are not welcome in some campsites, true or false?

// Carl
I stayed in the International ten-tenths camp last year and can give it nothing but high praise! It was not my first visit to Le Mans, but I think it would be a great choice for a first timer. Kenn who runs the camp and his group of friends are super nice, welcoming and knowledgeable. They've been doing it for many years and a first timer could learn a lot just from talking with them and getting their advice.

As far as Grandstand seats are concerned, I'm partial to the one at the Ford Chicane. Lots of good action there and a great angle of the cars going through those turns.