View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2023, 20:02 (Ref:4171235)   #25
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is probably more in the realm of sci fi, but not as far fetched as it used to be, but if the primary issue is one of visibility then I would like to see the technology being one more focused on the helmet visor, some sort of HUD display, thermal imaging built in. Rather make it easier for them to see or identify the car in front of them.

I say less far fetched as we are already seeing wearables like glasses having built in thermal imaging capabilities at the consumer level. How effective that is in the rain and no doubt would be a steep learning curve for the drivers but also a more attainable solution then making significant and/or costly changes to the cars?