Thread: LM24 McLaren Le Mans Video
View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2002, 18:41 (Ref:252007)   #10
Splatz the Cow
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Splatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSplatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OH, GOD!!!! PLEASE, MUST Have!!!

Aggghhh! Picture you man wetting himself in excitment and expectation. I would give my left nut to get this, if I were drunk enough!!! One's more than enough surely?!! And I could watch McLarens all day!!

Please allow me to set the scene:

I love McLarens.
I have never seen a McLaren.
If I could own one car in the world it would be a McLaren. I particularly love the Steve O'Rourke car, and I even know that his car has a nickname, BIGMAC, found on the reardeck spoiler (not wing) written in Yellow in the photo I saw. I don't know what happened to his chassis though.
if I could drive any race car in the world it would be a McLaren F1 GTR, and I wouldn't complain about whether it was 95, 96, or 1997 spec. It's all good lovin' to me!
I've never even seen LeMans, only a 20min 2000 highlights show. And 24HRS doesn't go into 20mins very well, particularly when you minus the ad-breaks as well!
I know I am losing all dignity and maturity but I don't mind, I just want to get the oppurtunity to watch a video of the greatest road car that ever raced.
Did you know that the #42 and #43 McLarens were nearly making 850bhp when without the restrictors, according to BMW Magazine. Imagine that one back in LeMans with new tyres and the new restrictors.

I'm just hoping to be involved in this video deal.!!