View Single Post
Old 14 May 2020, 16:53 (Ref:3976203)   #71
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
as a more optimistic counter-point, i wonder how much it being the first weekend of the year after a long old off-season will actually help encourage marshal numbers. particularly if it's behind closed doors and they have to limit the number at each post for social distancing or anything like that.
Personally I expect marshal numbers to be almost untenably low at the first few meetings where we're allowed to get out to play. There will still be vulnerable family members shielding - hell, there will still be vulnerable marshals shielding! - which will restrict the movement of a lot of people due to not wanting to fetch the pandemic back into their own homes.

In my own case, I'll probably be at Donington if (and only if) the family let me go. If any of them don't want me to, no matter how hard I might want to, I'll be watching on t'internet.