Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2015, 20:57 (Ref:3569014)   #1056
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If Kolles has gained enough time to be even within seconds grasp of Rebellion, that would be the greatest performance gain/comeback story in the history of racing.

I admire Kolles for what they aim to do, and most of all for bravely committing in unpopular class when others hide away in shadows. And I wish they could challenge the Swiss to make the backslot of LMP1 fun again. But I'm realistic and see that they will not, absolutely will not, unless both R-Ones crash or succumb with mechanical failures. Which could happen, once or twice a season, but even then CLM would have to last itself. And LMP2 lead pack would highly likely still be ahead of Kolles, meaning that they weren't even the best of the rest, only earning Kolles the statistical joy of getting the sub trophy 'win' in those theoretical races. Which, according to certain media people doesn't even exist anymore, so that's how well known/appreciated it is...