View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2020, 23:31 (Ref:4020487)   #2724
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It would be nice to see a good final hurrah for GTE but i sense it will be a big am field and a very sparse pro field
If Corvette comes back I think they will be favorites to win in 2021. That might be the only thing that would interest me. Too bad. GT at Le Mans from 2015 to 2019 was incredible. Did not even bother watching Le Mans this year. Toyotas were going to win P1. No interest in P2, and GTE was a shell of what it was the previous years with just 3 manufacturers. And I don't like the new RSR. The previous version was much cooler. Both paint livery and the sound of course.

The other thing that will depend on my interest in 2021 Le Mans will be how the Toyota LMH car looks. If it looks like an LMP1 car I will be disappointed and will tune out. I do like the images of the GR Super Sport online. If we get that with a prototype rear wing then that is fine.