Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2019, 08:21 (Ref:3909494)   #58
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I wonder if there's more to this than meets the eye. Rich Energy aren't exactly making themselves popular with tweets like that
Their messaging can be described at best as 'mixed'.

On one hand, they are trying to position themselves as the plucky underdog who will ultimately prove successful against the might of others.
Hence the 'attacks' on apparently larger organisations such as Red Bull, BBC, The UK Crown.......
This fits in with aligning themselves to other less high profile brands - Haas, Ultima.....

But at the same time, they also claim to be a big player.
Hence the 'attacks' on those who they attempt to belittle such as Whyte, Harris etc. and boasting about being backers of F1.

Until they decide on a coherent marketing approach to align their company's ideals with, then their 'marketing' will continue to be haphazard and inconsistent.