View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2016, 10:25 (Ref:3613605)   #798
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireLad View Post
The worst traffic problem is getting into parking blanc. They only open the top gates for in and out traffic, plus they park disabled badge holders on the entrance which led to a grid lock last year. Was a fecking nightmare!!
I had never met a problem with parking blanc since I have tried to arrive at the less busy time (at least two hours before practice or before 8:30 on saturday). Before leaving after the race, I usually sleep one or two hours, duration which allows the evacuation of most cars.