View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2022, 18:53 (Ref:4112708)   #210
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartman24 View Post
No Autosport guide today! It is usually out the week before so those travelling down have it. Presumably out next week then...........
OMG.

I remember this from a previous year too. Didn’t go down well.

At least we have Mike’s summary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
My memory may be playing tricks, but I am sure that in the early 80s Auto sport had a stand at the race. Then again, back then there were lots of stuff given away, teams could sell stuff out of the back of a lorry and the fair had freak shows and strippers. Magazine racks on the ferry over were fully stocked and I even got to travel back on the same ferry as Derek Bell a couple of times

Sean
Yes, they had a shop there. Went into the early ‘90s I think.

Sponsored RLM at one point too.