View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2020, 14:58 (Ref:3971371)   #4
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think you might find ten different fans would give ten different answers, making it difficult to determine.

My suggestion would be just to watch them in order. That way, you won't watch 2015 say, and hear the commentary start with:- 'Smith, lines up alongside last year's champion Jones on the grid. Maybelline Racing are looking to add to their team's title from last season, but can L'Oreal Racing get on top of the car they struggled with last season and start to get some wins?'

Failing that, just watch '11, '12, '15 & '16