View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2020, 21:10 (Ref:3988091)   #2647
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I Just had my membership renewed and while opening the ACO app I noticed it says : member since 2020. Gave them a call and was told they could not change it. I have been a member since 2014. My membership nummer is the same though. Anyone else have the same? I have a little pride in beiing a ACO member and would like the membership card to be accurate. Besides sometimes it gives extra benefits.
Ask them again. When I renewed they gave me a new number. I pestered them for a week asking for my old number back because I've been a member for 23 years... Eventually they said they could do it. Card has now arrived and it's correct. They also sent me three issues of Spirit of Le Mans for being a member for so long..... Ask for Marine or Helene.