View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2022, 23:02 (Ref:4134548)   #264
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I confess I baulked at paying 35 euros to have my tickets shipped to me in the UK this year, e-ticket / mobile ticket option for me this time around. So presumably anyone who's purchased and already received their tickets in the first wave of ticket sales will be expected to pay ANOTHER 35 euros if they purchase camping or parking tickets in the second wave of ticket sales next week...?
They will send the parking or camping tickets after the 29th, it's an ACO's decision. I don't think we will have to pay another shipping.