View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2022, 08:21 (Ref:4134581)   #270
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedley Verity View Post
If that’s the case fair enough, and understandable if you don’t want to say too much publicly, I’m just looking for reassurance that Tertre Rouge will be available as a public campsite after unpleasant rumours of its demise, particularly coming from one of the agents.
Simon's pal Kevin, who he travels with, is disabled. TR works for Kevin, so although I'm only speculating, I believe the ACO are affording Simon early access to TR camping tickets to accommodate Kevin's requirements which, if I'm correct, is terrific on the part of the ACO. Simon had an absolute nightmare securing TR tickets last year, so I'm absolutely delighted that he's been properly looked after this year.