View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2022, 09:37 (Ref:4134592)   #272
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes the ACO like most organisations is keen to promote assecibility for disabled fans and even offers free tickets for disabled and carers, we always pay because Kevin is proud and says he is disabled not poor, Last year the new disabled facilities at TR, an ideal place for those with mobility usses. were a massive improvement but of the thousand or so people in TR Kevin was the only one with a visible disability, I have communicated with the ACO on numerous occasions with suggestions to help them improve access and they generously allowed me to order tickets in advance, However the rest of my usual group will be have to use all there skill to get premier camping this year, rocking horse XXXX will be in plentiful supply compared to some camping tickets in 2023. Good luck to everyone on the 29th Like me i suspect you will all be putting in considerable effort to get what you want this year. The ACO does sometimes come into a lot of critisisum but they do try hard when they can and i thank them for that.