View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2023, 22:34 (Ref:4163444)   #64
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thank Helen so much for having taken my black rain jacket and Simon who brought it back to me at the entrance of TR camp around 8pm. Finally it was very useful for the big shower of the evening, plus my umbrella.

It was a very pleasant meeting as usual, so pleasant that I missed the parade, it doesn't matter anyway.
I was given chutney, spice from Mexico. Vincent has already imagined a trip to California and Amandine has met a Australian for the first time.
Great !