View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2023, 14:58 (Ref:4164007)   #69
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I thank Helen so much for having taken my black rain jacket and Simon who brought it back to me at the entrance of TR camp around 8pm. Finally it was very useful for the big shower of the evening, plus my umbrella.

It was a very pleasant meeting as usual, so pleasant that I missed the parade, it doesn't matter anyway.
I was given chutney, spice from Mexico. Vincent has already imagined a trip to California and Amandine has met a Australian for the first time.
Great !
I hope you and Vincent are able to make it out here! You know you are very welcome to come out for a race and pinball. Would suggest trying to come for the IMSA race or for Monterey historics. Maybe too short notice, but Rennsport is only every five years and it’s happening this September.