View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2020, 17:39 (Ref:4017010)   #1956
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I spotted the misidentification of Albon, but I must admit that for a lot of the race I couldn't hear the commentary very clearly due to all the laughter in my living room.

Having spent an excellent morning at a local kart track a couple of weeks ago, despite biblical rain, my son and I were highly amused to see multi-million-pound cars being driven by multi-millionaire sports stars driving just like we did

OK, we didn't have karts capable of 175mph in the wet, but still. It was a fun race and it made us laugh, as did the Turkish Grand Prix