View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2023, 14:08 (Ref:4166826)   #11
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mercedes and McLaren are set to test a new wheel arch component at Silverstone in the upcoming weeks which would dramatically decrease the amount of spray from a wet track surface.

'Mercedes and McLaren will undertake the test on July 13 on Silverstone's National circuit which will be artificially soaked prior to the cars heading out on track.

Tests will be filmed and then evaluated by the authorities to determine how an F1 car creates spray and whether the wheel arches will have the necessary effect.'