View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2002, 13:56 (Ref:234248)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Chat Room - Le Mans & Sportscar Chat?

Having recently exchanged PMs with PM (powermite!), I wonder if any of the sportscar/Le Mans followers out there fancy a "meet" in the chatroom from time to time?

I freely confess that I'm not the greatest fan of chatrooms (I can't keep up!), but I know others enjoy them. I gather the 10/10ths chatroom is not exactly overwhelmed most of the time and I guess it would be possible for us to almost "book" a time between us to chat. Obviously, anyone who wanted to could join in.

Good idea? Bad idea? Over to you.