View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2011, 08:02 (Ref:2935675)   #80
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
In the month of June, activity on the LM sub-forum is non-stop. The stats we produce here in that one month prove just what we all know about the attraction of Le Mans. But when it's gone for another year the posts (and posters) drift away and we're lucky right now to get half a dozen additions to threads a week.

So, do we just

?

Or do you guys out there have any other clever ideas for keeping things alive in here during the 'close season'.......?
I'm not convinced that posters "drift away". We're still here! It's just that ten months until next year's LM means that, at present, nobody has finely-tuned plans - and that includes teams and drivers as well as posters.

I'm sure we're all constantly reviewing our photos of this year, watching DVDs and, for my part, re-living that under-canvas moment when the tent re-emerged for a weekend's camping.