View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2013, 16:50 (Ref:3316348)   #19
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not suggesting that is how the final solution will look.

I think they will push it back slightly. This picture shows what room they've got to play with.

I think they could push it all back, cutting into the bank to make a fresh access road. They will probably also want to push back that far barrier, the one Tor Graves kept tagging this year.

This corner never really struck me as one of the more dangerous parts of the track. But we've seen decent hits from the Pescarolo ('11), #95 Am Aston ('12) and Toyota ('13) in the last three years.