View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:31 (Ref:3911576)   #1490
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It sounds like Trussers is locked in a basement...The app is garbage. Doesn't even work. The browser stream stopped once for me but a refresh took care of that. Otherwise, smooth sailing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I went with an HDMI cable to the TV instead of casting and I've had solid coverage. Even with wife on Netflix, son on YouTube and me with a couple other in car streams going.
I can't cast so it's useless. The main page on my Roku app says "Le Mans Live!" on the main page and then crashes when I click play. I've prepared my bedroom for the evening with cables running everywhere.

When I said earlier that I had spent a lot of money to prevent this, I meant that I have lots of castable electronic devices, a MotorTrend subscription for 2 years (minus a couple of months I let it lapse), and next year I will have been a MotorTrend magazine subscriber for 30 of my 40 years. I've been a Roadkill fan since their 7th video. I want to love their product, just PLEASE give me a stable, working platform to view it from.