View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:37 (Ref:3911580)   #1491
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I can't cast so it's useless. The main page on my Roku app says "Le Mans Live!" on the main page and then crashes when I click play. I've prepared my bedroom for the evening with cables running everywhere.

When I said earlier that I had spent a lot of money to prevent this, I meant that I have lots of castable electronic devices, a MotorTrend subscription for 2 years (minus a couple of months I let it lapse), and next year I will have been a MotorTrend magazine subscriber for 30 of my 40 years. I've been a Roadkill fan since their 7th video. I want to love their product, just PLEASE give me a stable, working platform to view it from.
I see what you mean. I don't have a Roku, just Chromecast and smart TVs.

Maybe this will cheer you up

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...gettin-even-do

What????? Is he going to murder more people?