View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2021, 09:03 (Ref:4069928)   #2100
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
IMO, I think that the commentary teams did a horrible job at times of briefing each other on events during commentator shift changes. It's like they just changed shifts as fast as possible without the incoming commentators being informed or even at times following events that happened during their breaks. Tom Kristensen did a better job with keeping up with events, and he was only on a handful of times the whole race.

IMO, the commentary seemed to be at times disjointed and missed things because of the shift changes. Like how they kept talking about Toyota's gearbox problems, when even on here you guys were already saying fuel system problems, which TMG/TGR-E themselves post race confirmed.
I think it was like that at times, however it is easy to forget that they weren't all in the same place able to communicate face to face with each other and the only information they had from the pits was that which they managed to source remotely. The RLM commentators were spread to the four winds across the UK. Kristensen had the huge advantage of actually being there.... I don't think any of us here had a total handle on the Toyota fuel issues and let's face it, Toyota were being pretty tight-lipped about it.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 23 Aug 2021 at 09:08.