View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2022, 17:53 (Ref:4115929)   #24
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, I've done the survey. I've asked them not to repeat the total insanity of using Parking Blanc as a bus shuttle stop ever again!!
I parked in Blanc and weaving my way round a lot of people waiting for the shuttle was dangerous. They closed the entrance to Blanc nearest the Annexe gate eventually, which necessitated a bumpy drive through the larger (Blue?) car park before doubling back.

In my reply to the survey I suggested having a pass to allow roving access to grandstands outside start/finish times (for example between 8pm and 10am). It was very frustrating to see most of the grandstands mostly empty most of the time. I do understand the need for a fixed seat at peak times and I recognise there could be some difficulty around the transition times between fixed and roving. Nevertheless, I'd happily pay another 100 Euros for such a pass.

I will be there next year but as yet undecided about going for Practice, Race or both. The grandstand thing is a big deal for me for photos and I really dislike the crowds, on the other hand I am reluctant to miss the main event and also reluctant to burn a whole week of holiday. Dilemmas!