View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2023, 09:07 (Ref:4143356)   #805
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdcam99 View Post
I am a new member of ACO and this will be my virgin excursion, checking a box on my bucket list. I have a place in Lemans so will not be camping. Could only get a GA ticket so will be anxious to learn the track and the best spots as quickly as possible
Welcome to the forum! You have a ticket and a place to stay so honestly you have everything you need!

I wish I could go back and experience it all again for the first time. Find which spots you like and also try to make a plan for the start of the race. It will be an early morning start to make sure you have a good position. But it will be worth it for sure.