View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2002, 15:56 (Ref:250002)   #18
BennyBoy1978
Veteran

England
Sydney
BennyBoy1978 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
May be its just me but did they ever come straight out and say oh we can win every race, I think even Trevor Carlin said that they'd be lucky if they got a carlin 1,2,3 so surely you can't blame the driver for what the PR boys do, which backs up the point that bella made earlier his under alot of pressure to performe so his going to make a few mistakes.
I don't even race in the media spotlight but if someone tells me I should be in the top 3 I think oh **** well if thats what people think then thats what I have to do and I make mistakes
If people let him get on with his job rather then saying he should be doing this he should be doing that I'm sure he'll do well, James knows what he has to do and like any racer he wants to win and after only one round its still abit early to tell. But if this weekends anything to go by its gonna be a fight to the finish.

But this has swayed off the orginal point I didn't see any thing with regards to driving standards so I can't comment on that situation (didn't have a tv) but for sure it looked a little hairy coming into paddock

Just out of curiosity is it worth taking a little hand held TV to donington?