Thread: LM24 Photos
View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2014, 05:05 (Ref:3432386)   #85
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
[QUOTE=Steve Tarrant;3432246]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostie View Post
Ah. so you were one of the FEW photogs that ventured onto my section of the track!!!!

In the 11 years I have worked at poste 106, it is so rare to have pictures taken of our section, and the people who work there.

It seems LOTS of the photogs never leave the pits ........
Didn't know you worked down there Steve, I remember last year I was keeping an eye out for you to say hi but didn't see you either time. Great place to watch from down there and thankfully it didn't seem that you guys were too busy on that section of the track. I'll have a look through my files and see if I've got any pics of the marshalls down there but I think that they might be on another (damaged) camera so mightn't have been much use.

It's amazing the amount of guys that stay at the same place through the weekend. It's a 24 Hour race where anything can happen at any corner so why so many stay camped at the Dunlop Bridge is beyond me! Getting trackside is the most exciting part of any race meeting and at Le Mans it's even better given the scale of the place