View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2022, 07:42 (Ref:4130672)   #17
iceman-1987
Veteran

Italy
milan
iceman-1987 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
this is the consequence of the hypocrisy that wtcr promoters continued to repeat everyone about the fact that it was a champions without entrance of manufucatures... when it was clear that it was not like that

another big bull**it is the BOP! Is there BOP in f1? is there BOP in wrc? there is just in WEC/GT and it has sense because every manufacture who compete there bring a different type of engine!

i always said that we must let enter manufacture officially in this serie! it's a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP so it's normal that we must have official cars, teams and drivers and ofc also private team and drivers!

as Coronel said why if he has a DNF and another driver with the same his car win the race the following round all drivers of the same car must be penalized with extra kg or by BOP???

Maybe i make things to easy but in my opinion this is how things HAD TO BE DONE:
1 allow entrance to manufactures official without a limit of cars with a minimum of two cars
2 organize 2/3 sessions of test where all teams and driver partecipates! NO PRIVATE TEST for anyone! all manufactures, team and drivers must have same possibility to develop the car
3 no BOP but a weight compensation for the top 5 drivers in each race (25kg - 20 - 15 - 10 - 5), the extra weight will be add in the following round!
4 stop of those S**T of races inside city! they are BORING, NOT spectacular at all and most important in case of crash it would cost lots money to repair them!
5 Bring the championship where there is passion for these type of races! 2 rounds in south america (brazil and argentina) in the opening season, 6 rounds in europe and finish the season in asia with 3 rounds in Japan, China and Macau (i'm not such a big fan of this street circuit but let's say that it can be considered the Montecarlo of Touring cars)
6 one qualify session of 30 minutes. the top 10 drivers will compete for the Pole Position! one single lap for each drivers and 2 points given for the driver who make pole.
7 two races on sunday of 75km one in the morning and one in the afternoon to allow team to repair cars in case of damage or engine problems.
8 all manufactures must sign a multiple years of contract (from 2 to 3 years) to partecipation to the championship.

this would be my idea of a world touring car championship!