View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2002, 08:42 (Ref:324955)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yintandiddleipo, Great calendar!

In an ideal world I would like a single "at least two seats" rule, with the second seat allowed to be a token comedy passenger seat. I realise that this is a bit unrealistic.

I'm not to sure about the 50 car limit. I think this is too high. I would like to see cars like the Toyota GT-One. Some manufactures have trouble getting 50 cars for GTS and these are not the sort of cars I would like to see competing for overall honours. You cite the McLaren F1 as an example of a car that can fulfil this, but I think this is the exception.

Also I wouldn't like the laptimes to decrease too much.

I've not been very specific, but in the next set of ACO rules I would like to see more power and (slightly) less grip. However, I don't think this is going to happen!

And finally I would like to see some Jags out there!