View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2004, 07:45 (Ref:829174)   #227
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by JAG
Regarding the Corvettes. Arn't Xero building 2 of there self developed GT spec C5s for a new team that will compete in British GTs and the LMES.

Also any news on the 'works' Vauxhall Monero' that is supposedly destined for British GTs and possibly LMES. They didn't do to badly in the Bathurst 24HR.

Finally are any of the British GT TVR/Morgan teams planning on entering the LMES?
From what I understand Xero are planning to run one car in LMES, next year. You are correct there is a new tem running them in British GT championship, based not to far away from me here in Wakefield, but they are looking to run in the British Championship and then stepping up to the LMES next, with the overall goal of running at Le Mans in 2006.

Not sure what the latest on the Vauxhall Monero, again from what I understand they are looking to run the British GT Championship, with a possible entry at Le Mans. If that project does get of the ground then I expect to see them in the LMES next year.

As for TVR, the only car that are in ACO spec are the two De Walt cars. Not sure about Morgan, but I think the works are trying to put a program together.