View Single Post
Old 10 May 2023, 15:14 (Ref:4155413)   #255
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
but surely, had the designers opted for a design path different to the over development of aero, they then would have picked a different focal point, invested considerably into it, and over the decades would have developed another area to the Nth degree quite possibly leading us down another (or the same even) pathway of over complexity/over specialization which likely would have resulted in the same outcome...a large number of long time fans saying 'this is not racing anymore' no?

time, as it is with most things, is the real enemy.