View Single Post
Old 11 May 2023, 08:09 (Ref:4155512)   #262
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Another problem with DRS is how Red Bull have made their system better than others, so that's another performance gain that we can do without
I don't see how that is a problem with DRS per se, but more a problem as a whole of one team doing a better job of interpreting the regulations (if you even consider that to be a problem).

Maybe the irony here is that because RBR has done such a good job of applying DRS to their advantage, it might accelerate revisions to the DRS regulations?