Thread: LM24 Le Mans 04 tours
View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2003, 08:43 (Ref:695248)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Barto
Thanks for the recommendations. I am not too worried about toilet setups.....i have experienced far worse.

I have relatives in the UK and would plan to visit them before going to LM. While not a virgin to europe (i have back-packed around it while living there for 12months) i don't speak french and would like the company of a group of hard-core motorracing freaks. Lack of alcohol is not a concern either, i would be going for the racing and for photography (another hobby)
I hope we'll have the pleasure to meet you at the Ten-Tenths meeting next year ! Just the glass of friendship and the pleasure to put faces on names, and share some locals products...

Could be a bit more sophisticated in 2004 than the Main Square Village, but this was really easy to go for everyone (very central)... we'll have plenty of time to discuss that later...

For your first coming, be with experimentated members is a bonus ; last june, one of our members (TryHard) came alone as a newbie, but he seemed to appreciate though !

Those notes are for PaulSands too !