Thread: LM24 Kangaroo TV at Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2008, 15:57 (Ref:2245550)   #49
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
I think the cost was 80 euro for the weekend ..... how much for the qualifying too , or does it opperate then ?
It is very easy to operate. The menu allows you to chose which feed you want. Or you can flick through the channels.

15-20 in car? I can't say I noticed that many. There was always every Peugeot and every ausi available. A Corvette was always there. I don't remember any more than that. Aysedasi, yes you can chose whichever you wanted to watch at any time. If there was a Peugeot in trouble then you could flick through each in car and find out who it was before RLM told you.

You could also chose a favourite car (out of any of them) and it would up date you every time it crossed the start line with its new lap time.