View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2020, 13:53 (Ref:4007181)   #69
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
I think we figured out a way to make some lemonade out of the sh!t-filled lemons that Road Atlanta dumped on us.
One of our group lives 4 miles from the track. He's got a large, flat, fenced-in back yard. Were going to turn his yard into a tent village for 4 days.
We'll still setup all the canopies, tables, coolers, cooking stuff etc in our regular spot.
I'm not excited about leaving the track every night, but hey, it's 2020 and everything sucks.

Sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
I think there's gonna be a lot of that for the week. I do wonder by Friday evening how many people aren't going to be able to leave though