View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2020, 15:21 (Ref:4007200)   #72
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
And will it be track staff, Hall County Sheriffs, GSP or a private security agency enforcing all of this?

Will temp parking in camping areas be prohibited? Will you even be able to drive through camping areas? Mainly, because I need to unload and wonder if I can leave my car in an "overnight lot" or will it get towed? If so, will I be unloading and parking out front or at Lanier?

Thoughts while getting a haircut....
I'm guessing the level of security will be exactly the same as previous years, a random cop or two driving an unmarked car around slowly. Basically making sure roads are passable. I can't imagine it will be a problem for you to park in your normal spot in front of the Apache.

I just got an oil change and ordered new tires for the wife's car which will be making its maiden Petit voyage. Also have the Peach Pass locked and loaded. This weekend I'm going to have to begin to get my gear together.