View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2021, 11:09 (Ref:4086418)   #23
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
So with the posts so far only one has mentioned or made a point of discussion the nonsense of being anywhere near the place.
Shows the myopic nature of most people on here.
I think that is because the discussion in this thread is concentrating on the on-track activity, as opposed to the wider context of the location.
There has been plenty of discussion regarding the morality of locations in the wider Future Grands Prix Thread. Surely better to keep it all in one place and let the conversation here remain about the race as a sporting contest?