View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2023, 23:50 (Ref:4143052)   #72
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Dorilton Capital seems to be a bit of a mystery still. they are an investment firm so i assume they like money but they dont seem to be going after major sponsorship or deep pocket pay drivers anymore.
IMHO...

I think they are going after sponsors. They may be holding the line on not selling space on the car cheap (see my post above regarding their rate card) As to pay drivers, they probably want to claw off the back of the grid. All speak to being a focus on performance and increasing value of the team. I think they are doing the right thing.

Richard