View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2009, 02:15 (Ref:2488709)   #1654
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
Wow mac, you are a sad person. Trolling threw 1,000 posts trying to **itch about comments made during the heat of the race. I bet you feel so smart that you can go back and laugh at what you see as incorrect comments being made .

Time to make you look like the silly internet tough guy/troll that you are

Typical internet troll, playing word games when it's obvious what I meant. Buddy when I was in high school (sophomore) I scored on the college level with a maximum score of 12.9 when they gave us state reading and writing tests. After high school when I went to a vocational school I scored the highest possible on reading and comprehension again. Even the person who gave the test which included math too was impressed and noted I scored higher then 90%+ of the people who take the test. Don't you dare question my intelligence over a couple of sentences that probably took me 5 seconds to type.

You're not even worth it. I could go into great detail about every thing you said and make you feel very, very little, but I won't because you probably wouldn't even understand half of it. Right now you are being ignorant, meaning that you simply don't know any better. But if I decided to school you to a great degree you would become STUPID as soon as you tried to deny the truth. You've already wasted enough of my time

Now, back on topic, here is amateur footage of the Pescarolo 908 crash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6upFvKLkDw
oof, where to start....without going into the disagreements you two are having (didnt follow them) Holt--it must be said by someone who has been on this forum on and off for quite a number of years, your attitude is quite frankly boorish and very pompous (mispell?)

You wouldnt talk to someone like this in person (one would hope) and courteous (mispell?) and polite discussions is what has always made this place a neat forum to visit.

Back on topic, thanks for the link of the amateur footage of the crash, that is the only footage I have seen of it so far. The way it cartwheeled explains why it got taken apart so much. Kudos to the fellow awake in the middle of the night to catch it.