View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2014, 11:12 (Ref:3424161)   #290
kaseo88
Rookie

kaseo88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
a word of warning about standing at the front of t34 for either the start or the finish - it's really annoying for those who have tickets for the front row, and technically really it's their spot. some guy did that to us at the start (without asking) and i nearly threw him overboard. make sure you check very carefully that there's nobody due to sit behind you, because they may turn up after you do.

block d doesn't have access from the back paddock, you have to use a, b and c and walk over. you can exit through the hospitality paddock though.
bella, at the start of the race the stand was full and there were a lot of people standing over the fence in front of the first row. I suppose that they bothered them but everyone stayed there. In fact, we where at six row and several guys sitted on the stairs by my side and fifth row and i had to take the arm of one of them because he stand up and almost ruined the first lap corner.

At the end of the race, i was surprised because there was nobody on the first and second rows, and the third was half empty... so we didnt bother none.