View Single Post
Old 1 May 2023, 11:01 (Ref:4153999)   #15
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
3 from me. I don't like the sprint races and apart from having a good chortle at Verstappen of all people moaning about being squeezed by another driver I thought it was pretty dull.
Then he reminded us on the radio he too can pass without bashing into people after all.

I wanted to like it, because I'm sort of an advocate of the format being used sometimes, but Verstappen passing Leclerc like he was standing still with the awful DRS took a lot of fun out of it.