View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2020, 08:35 (Ref:3972584)   #42
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now for the draw for the Race 3 reverse grid.
And, the highest possible number comes out, with 12 places being reversed. That means the top 10 on the grid for race 3 is:
Butcher,
Hill,
Sutton,
Morgan,
Cook,
Turkington,
Plato,
Moffat,
Cammish,
Oliphant.
With the grid formed up, the race starts. Away from the line, Sutton is straight out of the blocks and up to 1st place. Turkington gains a place to 5th. Oliphant makes a great start up to 7th. As the back end of the grid gets away, Rowbottom looks to be going well moving up to 20th.
Hamilton makes a slow start, and as they field heads into sector 1, Crees also gets past leaving Hamilton in 24th. Proctor passes Osborne for 18th. As the pack settles into the lap, Neal slips by Cammish to move into the top ten. Rowbottom continues to make progress and gets by Osborne to take 19th. O.Jackson slips behind Cress, who takes 22nd. Finishing the lap, Jelley is making every effort to salvage something from the weekend, passing Hamilton into the chicane to take 24th. Leading the first lap is Sutton, followed by Butcher, Hill, Morgan, Turkington, Cook, Oliphant, Plato, Moffat with Neal rounding out the top 10. Boardley is sat in last, behind Gornall and Thompson.